The most obvious way to acquire Rebirth Tokens is by rebirthing, granting 20 Rebirth Tokens each time you do so. However, several long-term objectives also provide these:
- Quests can give Rebirth Tokens - the harder the quest, the more you'll get.
- Evolving Pets gives tokens - the rarer the pet, the harder it is to level up and the more tokens you get for doing so. For each level, one level-up is equal to the following numbers: Common 1, Unique 4, Epic 6, Legendary 8, and Mythical 10.
- Picking up rare Token related items, namely the Token Chest for 4 tokens, and the Tokens in coin rains that give 5.
- Codes can be redeemed for one-off tokens.
- At the end of the Halloween Event, Candy Corn were converted into Rebirth Tokens.
- At the end of the Christmas Event, Candy Canes were converted into Rebirth Tokens.
Robux to Rebirth Tokens
Rebirth Tokens can be bought with Robux as of the Mythical Items update in early June 2018. In addition, buying 2x Tokens costs 400 R$.
List of items currently available in the Rebirth shop: Tools can be enchanted with tokens' base and max enchant levels listed.
Items purchased with Rebirth Tokens are permanently unlocked and will stay with you when you rebirth.
List of items no longer available in the Rebirth shop:
|Party Pet||1,250||Gives the player 1 Party Pet.
[2.20 value / 3.20 speed / x3.10 power]
|Bacon Pet Hair||35,000||Gives the player 1 Bacon Pet Hair Accessory.
[2.75 value / 2.75 speed / +900 power]
|Clout Goggles||50,000||Gives the player 1 Clout Goggles Hat.|
[x2.5 value / x2.95 speed / +1337 power]
|XL Clout Googles||100,000||Gives the player 1 Xl Clout Goggles Accessory.
[x3.0 value / x3.0 speed / +2000 power]
In addition, Rebirth Tokens can buy items not directly in the shop. Tools obtained with Robux or in a Pack can also be enchanted with tokens, and the Light Pack is able to be purchased for 35,000 Tokens.